Can't connect to database.clamav.net? {Scanned}

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Wed Mar 24 10:50:01 GMT 2004

The reply packet returned from a DNS lookup of databases.clamav.net won't
fit into a udp packet so you have to revert to 53/tcp instead.  I guess a
lot of firewall admins think that DNS just uses 53/udp.  Wrong wrong wrong.

Cheers,

Phil