Reloading MS service via email?

Darren Fulton - Concept Technology darren at CONCEPTTECHNOLOGYINC.COM
Wed Mar 24 06:02:13 GMT 2004

You may want to make the script that checks for changes and if so,
restarts MailScanner also check to see that MailScanner actually
restarted and if not, removes the new rule and tries to start again.
Just an idea.

Best Regards,

Darren Fulton