whitelisting yourself

Vlad Mazek vlad at MAZEK.COM
Wed Mar 24 00:50:36 GMT 2004

Hello,

I host many domains on a single MailScanner/Sendmail/SA server. I have
users relaying through the server from all over the country and some
have IP addresses that are listed in RBL's (not spammers, just people
unfortunate enough to get an IP assignment that someone spammed for in
the past I guess.)

Is there any way to automatically whitelist everybody that is relaying
through my server so that their email does not go through the
SpamAssassin processing? I know that I can whitelist by the domain but
there are so many (and even more sending IP addresses) so I am hoping
there is a shortcut. Any ideas on how to whitelist local domains
outgoing email?

-Vlad