getting tired of this...

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Tue Mar 23 18:56:07 GMT 2004

Hate when that happens, as well as braindead postmasters who send back
replies to viruses that fake the e-mail headers. You can create SA rules to
get rid of these messages. Someone wrote a few rules a while back on this
list to get rid of the messages sent by misconfigured av products, one can
be written for SA that gives the text below a score of 20.