Fancy voting for MailScanner?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Mar 23 18:49:26 GMT 2004

So where it says "Best Linux or Open Source Software" we put in MimeDefang,
right? ;-)

Sorry Julian - couldn't resist.  Still looking for the web page for
knighthood nomimation...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

Itemid=1&form_id=6

If you are thinking about coming to the show, I will have "The World's
Smallest Stand" provided very kindly by the guys running the ".Org Village".

More details about the show here:
http://www.linuxuserexpo.com/

Nearly time to go home :-)

Not heard much about 4.29.5 so I assume it's basically working okay. Only
69 downloads so far though. The download graphs for this month should look
good, well above February level. 18,583 downloads as of midnight last night.

Jules.
--
Julian Field