OT: Best way to get the attention of the spammers?

Jeff Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Mar 23 16:31:30 GMT 2004

Having the target email addresses on public webpages, and/or
entering that email address into the webpages of every porn site
you can find.  Or google for "opt-out" mailing lists and put the
email there.  Or simply wish for a bigger thingy and people will
offer to help fulfull your dream.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College