getting tired of this...

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Tue Mar 23 09:57:09 GMT 2004

You forgot webmaster@ - usually their egos are so large they have that one
:-p

I had that problem with an ISP last week - I emailed them (and got no reply,
I guess their RIPE entry is garbage too) a polite note linking to
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-abuse.php

Cheers,

Phil