MailWatch and

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Mar 23 07:55:26 GMT 2004

On Monday, March 22, 2004 3:19 PM Julian Field <mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> When you install the RPM of MailScanner, it shouldn't
> over-write if you have changed it anyway. Are
> you saying that it always gets over-written even when you have
> changed it?

My port does. The only things I do not overwrite automatically are config-files, reports, wrappers and autoupdate-script. Libs etc. are always brought uptodate. If I do not do this and you decide to change the user will then have to adjust the system.

I just saw you are going to implement this. Thanks!

Jan-Peter Koopmann
Senior Engineer

Seceidos GmbH
64293 Darmstadt/Germany