FreeBSD and MailScanner

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Mar 23 07:52:19 GMT 2004

On Tuesday, March 23, 2004 2:43 AM Pete <mailto:pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU> wrote:

> Sorry to reply to myself
> But i think i answered it myself. need to browse around the
> freebsd ports pages and i soon found MS. But 4.6.5_1 only
>
> I assume they dont accept new submissions to the ports tree
> as fast as Julian codes? So just do the extraction method i
> posted abiove?

Wrong:
/usr/ports/mail/mailscanner is at 4.28.6 and
/usr/ports/mail/mailscanner-devel is at 4.29.x. I just submited 4.29.3 yesterday. It has not been committed yet though.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jan-Peter Koopmann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker
Senior Engineer