RBL checks and score count ..

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Mon Mar 22 21:03:07 GMT 2004

It sounded like you wanted SA to - your choice is SA does the RBL checks
and MS uses the asccumulated scores of all the combined spam tests (inc
RBL) and actions occur based on the score, OR MS does the RBL checks and
the message is actioned based on how many RBLs its listed in.

So you need to decide which one you want, you cannot use MS to do RBL
and then have this weighted and the score added to SA.

IF you want to do in MS, then leave the skip_rbl_check 1 in
spam....prefs.conf and look in spam.lists.conf , add these aliases to
Spam Lists = in ms.conf

IF you want to use SA to score RBLs, then have nothing in Spam Lists =
and change skip_rbl_checks 0 and away you go...