MailWatch and CustomConfig.pm

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 20:51:25 GMT 2004

At 19:29 22/03/2004, you wrote:
>As a tarball user, I would also like to see this change.
>
>Preferrably including something in the MailScanner/etc directory.

It shouldn't go in etc as it's not  a configuration file, it's executable
code. /opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner would be the right place in my
opinion. If not right, then the best we've easily got.

I'll try to remember to write this tomorrow. Had enough for tonight (fixing
bugs in binhex decoder).

--
Julian Field