Has anyone heard of this antispam suff...

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Mon Mar 22 15:48:52 GMT 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:34:14 -0500, you wrote:

>..It was in our local paper this morning....
>
>Just wondering how good they really are, and what difference they software is to Maillscanner and SA and son on....
>
>http://www.amikanow.com/

Not that good. If a company has to depend on "US-patented content
analysis" it will take a long time to change things when spammers use a
new trick. And one day or another they will patent a method that is
already in use in SA or MS and who will fight them in court to get the
patent nullified?

I am more confident CRM114 could become something as a replacement for
SA. But implementing it in MS will be a bit difficult as far as I can
see.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)