Spam scanning for selected domains / postfix

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Mar 22 12:03:52 GMT 2004

We need more info than "it doesn't work".

>Convert postfix to sendmail? This is probably step back :((

Not needed.  Should work with postfix as well.

>Thank for quick response ...

Look here (rules tutorial): http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/230.html
and here (rules section of the faq): http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/207.html

And take a look here while you're at it, might help you a lot (MailScanner most asked questions):
http://www.routier.org/ms.htm