spam.lists.conf and SORBS

Magda Hewryk mhewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Mon Mar 22 02:09:01 GMT 2004

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for new addresses.  Following is my current spam list of RBLs.  I
must say that SBL+XBL and NJABL improved the spam scann a lot!

The discussion about spamhaus - how can I relate to it?
Should I hard code "sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org." in the /etc/hosts file?
Should I remove spamhause from the Spam list?  Please advise.

Regards,
Magda

Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL NJABL DSBL AHBL