testvirus.org

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Sun Mar 21 22:42:15 GMT 2004

Is it REALLY "non-compliant" though?  If I'm a message and I say I have
attachments and I define a boundary string, but then I don't include the
boundary string in the message, all that really means is that I don't have
attachments, right?  Is it really something worth worrying about?  I would
think if it is, then it's only worth worrying about because of a specific
broken behavior in a specific broken MUA.  Not that those should never be
blocked, but ... anyone know what client this actually represents a
vulnerability for and what the impact is?  I suppose I should stop being
lazy and go look it up somewhere... but it's Sunday and I'm lazy. :-)