some viruse tests failing...is that the antivirus' fault, or MailScanner?

Chris Yuzik chris at FRACTALWEB.COM
Sat Mar 20 23:40:20 GMT 2004

Alright. Now I'm talking to myself again. I upgraded ClamAV from 0.67 to
0.70-rc, and it fails the same tests. Only now they've inserted a new
test somewhere around #12, so I fail #20, 21, and 23.

I'm still not sure if this is an issue for MailScanner...or my antivirus
stuff. Anyone know?

Cheers,
Chris