Adding new domain to MS

MW Mike Weiner (5028) MWeiner at AG.COM
Sat Mar 20 17:24:12 GMT 2004

-----Original Message-----
Of Peter Bonivart
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 12:15 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Adding new domain to MS

Yes. So, is it working now?

Things look MUCH better, and its all getting scanned too. I appreciate all
your help peter, and now having done that I may do more using the
mailertable feature rather than dns:mx magic for routing  :-)

As a follow up question, since we are discussing DNS:MX has anyone on the
list enabled SPF in their production environment? If so, I would be
interested in hearing how you think its doing for you? I have been slowly
implementing it in smaller less often used zone files until such time as its
truly adopted but I am interested in the protocol and its validity in the
wild.

Michael