Announcements-only list

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at GMX.DE
Sat Mar 20 13:18:47 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> I will subscribe the discussion list to the announcements list.

then we will get all announcements twice ?
1. announce-list
2. mailscanner-list

other circumstances,
sorry that i voted for "subscribe us all to the announce-list"   :-)

>> still go
>> projects, the

>> the
>> (thus the

i personally do not know such an arrangement,
only 1:1 arrangements:

  lug-bla = lug-bla
  user = user
  discussion = discussion
  beta = beta
  testing = testing
  announcements = announcements

all filtered through mozilla into the right folder.

--
shrek-m