Adding RBL to SA

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sat Mar 20 12:18:39 GMT 2004

Pete wrote:
> Another question i have is regarding 50-scores.cf - the formats of
> scores for BLs in there is
> score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 0 2.25 0 1.50
> What does this format represent? Can i just grab the score
> RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET as a straiught copy from this file to
> spam.assassin.prefs.conf and add my own score? eg score
> RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 3.5 ? or shall i follow the 50_scores format ?

Go here: http://eu.spamassassin.org/tests.html

It shows what the four scores represent. If you use just one score it
will be the same as having all four set to that value. If you change a
default score or add your own rules you usually use just one score value.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.30, ClamAV 0.67 + GMP 4.1.2, MailStats 0.25