Spam blacklists (RBLs) - I need a non-free RBL's

Sat Mar 20 11:48:04 GMT 2004

Hi!

> I use the MAPS-RBL+ but it is nowhere near as good as the SBL+XBL list.
> I did a study of 500,000 mail messages the other day, and the SBL+XBL list
> alone caught half the spam.

We also paid MAPS and use the Dailups and the MAPS+ but last wek we
dropped them, even when running local DNS copies its just not worth it.
SBL+XBL, DSBL and NJABL take more more out. Ever since MAPS went private
people stopped supporting (submitting/reporting) spam top them and thats
the only thing that makes lists lke that big.

Bye,
Raymond.