Is my Mail Scanner Dropping Mail?

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Sat Mar 20 10:39:45 GMT 2004

Could be it got stuck in MailScanner's queue. Happened to me once when I
upgraded, so I looked at the logs and it said something about a missing perl
module. Even though I installed from RPM, I went to
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/perl.shtml and installed
all the modules listed there by doing a "perl -MCPAN -e shell" followed by
"install Net::CIDR" and every other module needed.

After that I restarted MailScanner and the emails poured in.