spam.lists.conf and SORBS

Sat Mar 20 09:54:58 GMT 2004

Hi!

> > The SBL+XBL had improved the spam checking activity  a lot. Thanks for a
> > Now I'd like to add DSBL and AHBL. Can I have the their addresses to plug
> > them into the spam.lists.conf file.
> >
> > SBL+XBL                         sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.
>

> spamhaus returned? no DNS entries for any of them for past 2 or so
> days at least. Credit to them tho, for just deleting the entries and not
> *'ds everyone like the last few idiots running these things have.

Thats why i run lists like that locally on y own DNS servers, to avoid
trouble like that.

> If njabl pull the plug its byebye to the last reputable RBL
> damn, wish wirehub/easynet would come back, nothing beat it!

DSBL gives me much more hits then NJABL currently, and if more large
setups would move the RBLs to their local DNS servers life would be more
doable for the main RBL server also, think about that please.

Bye,
Raymond.