Spam blacklists (RBLs) - I need a non-free RBL's

Sat Mar 20 09:38:52 GMT 2004

Hi!

> My company requested to try an non-free RBL's.
> Do you know some of the good RBLs?  Which would you recommend?
>
> Is it worth to use a not free RBLs over a free one like ORDB-RBL, SBL+XBL,
> DSBL, AHBL?
>
> Any experience on RBLs to share?

Yes, we used MAPS and were very diappointed with the results. I dont think
any of the current pay lists are worth getting. IF you want a pay list
donate to the good free RBLs out there.

There are also ways to get most RBLs on your local DNS, that might be
worth more for you. If you like contact me offlist about that.

Bye,
Raymond.