What virus products are supported?

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Fri Mar 19 21:16:48 GMT 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 01:21:24PM -0600, James A. Pattie wrote:
> has anyone gotten this to work on a Debian testing box?  It says it is
> looking
> for libstdc++2.8 which I can't even find in Debian stable.

Not testing, but I do have it running on stable. I had to get a
package from potato that, even in potato, was under the /oldlibs/
directory.

I wrote an entry in the FAQ about it:

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/172.html

I can't seem to find a debian mirror with a copy of
libstdc++2.8_2.90.29-2.deb anymore.

There's a copy here:

http://www.slg.org/index.cgi?HowToGetMcAfee

But, I don't know who that is, so I'm not sure that package should be
trusted ...

-Eric Rz.