Announcements-only list

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 17:09:50 GMT 2004

I have just set up a moderated "announcements only" list.
Would you all like to be subscribed to it, or shall I leave you to do it on
your own?

If I don't do it for you, then no-one who doesn't actively follow the list
will find out about it :-(
And they are just the people who probably most want it.

If I subscribe you all, I will maintain the "Conceal" status for those of
you are concealed list members.

Any strong objections?
--
Julian Field