What virus products are supported?

Jeff Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Mar 19 15:31:41 GMT 2004

This doesn't directly answer your question but I cooked up a matrix of
what anti-virus scanner works on what Chip-set/OS, see:

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/OS-virus-scan-web.htm

This page is out-of-date, I need to revise it and get Julian to put a
new version on his site.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College