Example ruleset Spam Actions?

Peter Nitschke email at ace.net.au
Fri Mar 19 15:18:05 GMT 2004

Hijack alert (sorry)

Julian, would it be possible to have a seperate quarantine directory for
high-spam?

I currently forward to a mailbox for inspection and "delete".
Occasionally I need to retrieve one but can't at present.

Normal spam I store and save for 30 days amongst other things, but the
quarantine directory would get very full if I also used it to store
high-spam to that directory.

I am probably not explaining myself well here :-\