Will MailScanner pickup the W32/Bagle-Q virus? Changed Rule!

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Mar 19 10:30:01 GMT 2004

Holger Gebhard wrote:
> Yes...
>
> The first two lines of this rule supposed to be on the same line

Sorry to go on about this!

was the e-mail broken before data because there's a space in the rule or
did the e-mail break there because of the punctuation?

I.e. is it ....none.{1,5}data\=.http....
or         ....none.{1,5} data\=.http....

Just curious as to what the \S before display matches too? (showing my
ignorance here...)

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"