ANNOUNCE: Vispan V1.1

Tunc Eresen(?`..,,.-> Cobalt M447785363481 tunceresen at eresen.com
Fri Mar 19 07:30:59 GMT 2004

 Hi David,

I have Cobalt  Raq 550 running MS, SA 2.60 and f-prot, Would it work with my
servers? Could you pass bit more info please,

Thanks
Tunc

  _____

Of David While
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 7:01 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Vispan V1.1

I have just released Vispan version 1.1 for those who use it.

Major changes are:
   reporting on multiple virus scanners;
   High scoring spam figures;
   support for ClamAVmodule and Bitdefender;
   The ability to send an email when an IP address gets added to the access

       file;
   Ability to block persistent virus sources;

Still to do is support for Exim and Postfix and the provision of historical
data.

Download as usual from http://www.while.homeunix.net/mailstats

David While