Mails not being tagged in the Subject

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Mar 18 20:24:17 GMT 2004

Thanks for the tip, I'll start editing the file

Weird though that there is no automatic way of adding this or that they
don't have a separate list for it.

Would be nice to have it updated with a script like the bigevil and stuff
:)