culpability of Infinite-Monkey (was) Infinite Monkeys and oth er BLs {Scanned} {Scanned}

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Thu Mar 18 19:48:24 GMT 2004

May I respectfully ask that this discussion be taken off list if you wish to
continue it?  I already have somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-200
messages per day to sort through from the Mailscanner list and these off
topic messages are adding to the workload.

Thank you.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation