mime (ot)

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Mar 18 16:48:49 GMT 2004

On Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:13 PM Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions <> wrote:

>> Most Outlook (Express) users are not aware that they're sending HTML,
>> since it is the default.
> Maybe users aren't, but surely the subscribers to this list
> are able to tell the difference...

Make that "should be able to tell the difference...". Most obviously not all of them are. :-)

Keep cool. I myself started out on the great Microsoft world (irony tags obmitted) and got all my *nix Know How later on. I made the same mistakes and it took a few collegues and quite some time to "teach" me that HTML mails are considered bad...

Let's politely (!) offer our assistance in teaching them as well. *g*

Regards,
 JP