Dangerous html tag?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Mar 18 16:28:49 GMT 2004

How about making it a rule set where all the options are listed?

HTML tags = ruleset

And in the ruleset you can set

some at legitmails.com             allow
iframe                          strip
form                            disarm
object-data                     allow
object-code                     disarm
default                         strip disarm no

And provide a sample list with all the options with MailScanner?

Alternatively put the separate options/actions in MailScanner.conf, this
might be the most transparant way for n00bs with MailScanner so you don't have
to look for any important stuff in the rulesets.

Regarding the banned content in object-data I think we could simply use
the bannedextension and/or content type lists

:)

Remco