Requeue quarantined mail with postfix

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu Mar 18 13:37:41 GMT 2004

John Wilcock wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:14:38 -0000, Randal, Phil wrote:
>

>>Froim the MailWatch FAQ:
>>
>>  "Does MailWatch for MailScanner require Sendmail to work
>>   correctly?
>>
>>   No - it is not MTA specific, however some of the additional
>>   tools provided currently only support Sendmail."
>>

>Do I presule that these "additional tools" include the utility to
>requeue quarantined mail (which is after all done totally differently
>under postfix)?
>
>John.

Yes i have postfix, thats how i do it it - i dont know another way. If
you dont use bayes, then you can release or requeue to some one else
(whitelist, or dont scan mail from localhost, or it will get caught
again) using forget option.

Mailwatch is kinda groovy anyway, for stats etc. See the
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=87163&atid=582182
coming soon features...