list postings

InvictaWiz Customer Support martyn at invictawiz.com
Thu Mar 18 10:46:05 GMT 2004

Julian

Could I please ask for at least one more list to be setup?
I would really like another list - perhaps you could call it: "This has nothing really to do with
MailScanner but I'm posting it anyway"

Seriously, how about something like the freebsd-isp and freebsd-questions lists?

I am fed up with the trash on subjects like Infinite Monkeys etc. and I am concerned that I will
miss something really important.

List Posters - think about what you are doing. About 80% of yesterday's MailScanner list was SPAM!
MailScanner is about stoppng SPAM not posting even more of it.

I have been using MS since 3.something, I religiously read Julian's notices when he releases an
update and carefully make any adjustments that my config needs. I don't see why others
can't/shouldn't do the same thing.

Martyn Routley