Infinite Monkeys and other BLs {Scanned}

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Mar 17 22:33:31 GMT 2004

In spam.lists.conf it should be:

        spamhaus.org            sbl.spamhaus.org.
        spamhaus-XBL            xbl.spamhaus.org.
        SBL+XBL                sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.

Then, in MailScanner.conf you should set the "Spam List" line to:

        Spam List = SBL+XBL ORDB-RBL

If you want to use other RBLs, you just tak them on to the end.  For
instance:

        Spam List = SBL+XBL ORDB-RBL

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500