Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Wed Mar 17 18:57:57 GMT 2004

Hi!

> I think his question was, why does the file currently being
> distributed with Mailscanner still have Infinite Monkey in it.

It doesnt. See my other posting today, i even looked up the exact version
when it was removed.

> IMHO, the actions of the people at IM were vindictive and uncalled
> for.  I hope someone takes some legal actions against them.

You are kidding right ? If something you dont pay for breaks you get both
pieces. Especially with RBLs.

Thats why for example Spamcop always said 'dont use this in your
production setups unless you wanna loose mail'

Bye,
Raymond.