mime (ot)

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Mar 18 06:51:53 GMT 2004

I create separate accounts for the mailinglists I subscribe to and read
the mails with pine in separate boxes :)

Then I switched on html2text filtering in MailScanner for those boxes to
get the mail as clean as possible which works ok, although mails
from people using Outlook with Word as their mail editor are always one
big mess. It seems that Word stuffs so much crap in the html part that
html2text cannot filter it properly and pine cannot put it in readable
form after.

Remco