Loosing Genuine Mail

Tim Guy Tim at NSOPTIMUM.CO.UK
Wed Mar 17 17:23:13 GMT 2004

I read an earlier mail in the archive once but I can't find it at the
moment.

I'm at a loss. My stable mailscanner install has started marking almost
all genuine mail as spam. In fact it's possible that it's only the
whitelist that is keeping the mail flow going.

I've tried upping the required Spamassassin score to 8 (it was 4), I've
tried switching bayes off but im still loosing genuine mail.

Nothing was changed but about a week ago it started to happen.

Unfortunately, I'm not a real Linux expert and the install when totally
to plan so im not totally up to speed on debugging Mailscanner and
Spamassassin.

Could anyone point me in a right direction, or has anyone possibly had a
working system go rouge????

Cheers