Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Mike R spycobalt at SPYPRODUCTIONS.COM
Wed Mar 17 15:56:24 GMT 2004

I've received a call this morning from someone who is concerned that
Infinite Monkeys is blocking DNS illegitimately - and that IM is no longer
providing a real black list (supposedly they shut down last September).

Should the reference for IM remain in my spam.lists.conf?

If not, why was it that the version I used of MailScanner for my servers
from last November still have IM mentioned in the spam.lists.conf?  I would
have figured 2 months after the site shut down that MailScanner would have
been updated to reflect that.

Are there any resources for other DNS BLs I may want to update the
spam.list.conf file with?

Thanks,

-Mike