No Bayesian score

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Wed Mar 17 15:35:37 GMT 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:19:13 EST, Josh Van As writes:
>BTW... I be certain that the bayes db built under /root/.spamassassin is
>the same one that mailscanner is referring to?

Look at the "bayes_path" setting in spam.assassin.prefs.conf.

Also, `sa-learn -p spam.assassin.prefs.conf --dump magic` vs.
 `sa-learn --dump magic` might give a hint.

cheers,
&rw
--
-- "There's nothing worse than major packetloss in one's underwear."
--                                                - Jonathan Dursi