New install problem with postfix

Dan Spray danslists at conpoint.com
Wed Mar 17 14:31:13 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I just setup MailScanner for the first time yesterday.  I followed the
directions that I found for postfix to the letter.  What seems to be
happening is that incoming mail is being delivered to
/var/spool/postfix.in/incoming, then it just sits there.  It doesn't look
like MailScanner ever sees them there.  I have pasted the postfix lines from
my MailScanner.conf.  Any help with this would be great.

Dan

Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix.in/deferred

Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/incoming

Dan Spray, Director of Internet Operations dan at conpoint.com
<BLOCKED::mailto:dan at conpoint.com>  Connecting Point Norfolk, NE <
<BLOCKED::http://www.conpoint.com/> http://www.conpoint.com/>
Voice - 402.844.2308 Fax - 402.371.4515

"The porcupine with the sharpest quills gets stuck on a tree more often."