mailscanner+sendmail+exchange problem

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Mar 17 11:57:01 GMT 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Paulo Roncon [mailto:paulo-m-roncon at PTINOVACAO.PT]
Envoyé : 17 mars, 2004 06:43
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : mailscanner+sendmail+exchange problem

Hello,

    I'm trying to set up a sendmail+mailscanner box (PC1)  that will relay mail to a exchange box(PC2).
    Now, i've set up sendmail and mailscanner without problems.

    When i send a mail to a user in PC1 it works fine : I get the mail with information from mailscanner.

    When i send a mail to PC2 the mail is relayed without (it seems) beying filtered by mailscanner.

Any help would be apprecied.

<UB>
More info would be appreciated.  From where to you send those mails? From what account to what account?  Network setup?  Are all those boxes on the same subnet?

Please avoid HTML in posts.

Ugo