100% processor utilisation

Wed Mar 17 11:20:20 GMT 2004

Martin

how long does it take to process messages - that's what you should be
worrying about. Processor utilisation just means it's chugging along
doing something but it might not be really really busy..its kinda
complicated with a real O/S (ie non windows) to explain..

There where some code changes around the beginning of 4.28 version in
order to catch the virus in encrypted zip file and other issues that
seemed to slowed the processing down for some people.

Worth checking out the 4.29.1 beta, it does seem quite a bit faster on
my system.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator