Can MS do this with SpamAssassin

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Mar 16 20:28:36 GMT 2004

I briefly worked with SpamAssassin about 8 months ago. I basically was able
to get it up and running, see how it functioned but never had a chance to
roll it out.

In my brief time with SA, I remember that if I sent a test SPAM message
through the server, SA would find it, calculate the score and then send it
through. In the email however, it should say that this email was spam yada
yada yada...At the bottom of the email, it should show the 'report' as to
why it was spam and give a breakdown of what parts of the email were
assigned points: All cap letters, etc...

Can you still configure MS to do this? I know you do most of the
configuring through MS (mailscanner.conf and the spam.assassin.prefs files)
but just wanted to verify that was still a possibility.

THanks,

Jas