Everything gets flagged as Spam

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Mar 16 17:35:49 GMT 2004

Would it be an idea for MailScanner to do a forced update of spam.lists?

Rename the old spamlists to rpmold or anything and simply put the new
version in place?

Seems like most people never ever look at the newer .rpmnew versions as we
see the same question popping up twice a day. (And they probably wonder
why they have so much spam too)

Maybe the same should apply for the report files too, I now have to
manually rename them all, would be better if MailScanner would simply
apply the update while keeping the originals in place.

Just my 0.02$ :)