ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.29.1 released

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Tue Mar 16 12:11:49 GMT 2004

[snip]

Julian

I would like to try this but I am a bit alarmed about the last
outstanding problem. I assume this is happening at random rather than
all the time or in particular circumstances?

We use "deliver striphtml" as our default action (normal & high).

Quentin