Debug SpamAssassin

Edward L. Hannaford elhannaford at PSFINC.COM
Mon Mar 15 19:36:48 GMT 2004

I thought that might be it, but that raises another question:

I went looking for a means to put MailScanner into debug mode and only found
the "Debug =" parameter.  According to the config file setting this to "yes"
stops MS from running as a daemon; MS just runs against one batch of
messages and stops.  I don't want it to do that, I want it to run until the
problem hits.  Is there a parameter I'm missing?

I'm running MailScanner v4.27.7-1

-Ed