Latest Bagle varient spreads in password protected rar files

Chris Yuzik chris at FRACTALWEB.COM
Mon Mar 15 06:09:06 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

So now what do we do? Do we ask Julian to somehow work his magic again
and give us the option of disabling password protected RAR files? And if
so, while he's at it, do we get him to add in support for disallowing
password-protected ARJ, TAR, TGZ, Tar.bz2, bh (blackhole archives???
I've never even heard of these), and JAR? Perhaps that's precisely
what's needed. I'd be interested in other people's thoughts.

Cheers,
Chris