Request to all for the MAQs

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Mar 15 00:18:10 GMT 2004

Sorry everyone, that was meant to be off-list.

It might be better to contact me off-list concering the MAQ, unless your message is of public interest.

ugob at camo-route dot com

Thanks everyone for your help.

BTW, I have many redhats (x86), one Mandrake (x86) one SunOS (sparc).

I'd appreciate to have examples of other platforms.

Thanks,

Ugo